Wednesday 7 January 2015

Studio Series: Big House quilt

Big House quilt © Karen Thiessen, 2012
Big House is a quilt that I don't particularly like flat in image format, but here it is. It's huge, large enough to cover a Queen-sized bed, maybe even a King bed. It looks better on a bed. Why am I sharing this? It's 2015, the image has been sitting in my Draft file for three years and I'm in clean up mode. After Christmas, my husband and I sorted, purged, and filed piles of paper. It feels great to be organized and see my office work surfaces again. The studio is another matter. Rome wasn't built in a day. 

I am also very excited to be back in Ordinary time for a few weeks until Lent begins on February 18 (although I'm looking forward to another season of Lent). The studio is a wonderful place to be right now and I am in project completion mode.

No comments: