Thursday 7 February 2013

Mola hung!

Hey mom, I added the hanging device and hung the gorgeous mola that you gave me! Both the lemons textile and the small hooked piece (the iron with buttons next to the PMS textile) I made early in my career. The PMS textile is by Andréa Vander Kooij, and the white ceramic sculpture (above the hooked iron) is by Tara Lynne Franco. The zigzag frames and the frame above the PMS piece were made by Brad Selves, a furniture classmate from Sheridan College's School of Craft and Design. I bought Spice 2, the long striped sculpture by Anna Olszowka Khosravi, at the Toronto Outdoor Art Exhibition in about 2004.

1 comment:

Anna Olszowka Khosravi said...

Hi Karen,

Very happy to be a part of your lovely display! I am the stripey orange/red/pink/yellow 'stick'on the left!
Thank you!
Greetings,
Anna Olszowka Khosravi