Wednesday 6 March 2013

Studio Series: Children's Art Quilt sneak peak #2

Children's art quilt Rainbow detail; Photo credit: © Karen Thiessen, 2013
The children's art community quilt is coming together. Finally, I'm in the fun part of the project, where I'm stitching the drawings. With each drawing that I stitch, so far only two of the six, I think about the child that made it and hold her in my thoughts. 
Children's art quilt Horse Rainbow; Photo credit: © Karen Thiessen, 2013
This month two audiobooks are keeping me company: my first The No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency novel, Tears of the Giraffe, by Alexander McCall Smith and another Commissario Guido Brunetti mystery by Donna Leon. 

1 comment:

Judy Martin said...

I've enjoyed Donna Leon's books about Venice on audio as well.

Lovely to see the stitching in the children's drawings. xx