Friday 30 March 2012

Increments

Returning from Arizona, I realized how many projects that I've been juggling and how difficult it's been to get all my balls back up in the air. The first two weeks back were a real slog, but the most recent two have been much better. Still, I've wondered if all that I do would ever amount to anything whole and complete. Today I managed to connect the dots, dot the i's and cross the t's on a number of projects and I feel great. Sometimes it's like that-- you put one foot in front of the other with the hope that you will get somewhere and just when you are about to lose faith, you realize that you've reached your destination. The important lesson in all of this is to stay focussed, make the most of the journey, and to have faith in what you do.

This is my 400th post. I wrote them day in and day out, one at a time. Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your 400th post. It's amazing what perseverance and persistence accomplishes. Way to go and keep up the excellent work. I'm looking forward to your next 400!!